LoginPress- Auto Login helps you to generate Auto Login URL for certain users whom you don’t want to provide a password to login to your site. This Pro add-on gives you a list of all the users to who you have given auto-generated login URLs. After searching for a username, the plugin will generate an auto-login URL. Copy this link and give it to the user. A user will log in without the username/password.
Awesome? A really really cool feature.
You can restrict someone’s access or delete certain users. Let’s upgrade to the Pro package. Follow these steps to activate the plugin.
1. Go to LoginPress > Add-Ons find the Auto login Add-On and click the toggle button to install & activate the auto login add-on.
2. Navigate to LoginPress > Settings > Auto Login Tab, You will see separate settings for Auto Login.
3. Search Username: Here you need to search Username for making a login magic link for that user.
4. After selecting the user from the search, the user will be listed with the magic link.
5. After generating the auto-login link, copy it and give it to the user, it’ll work.
Note: Here you can also update or delete the link for a certain user any time you want.
Check our complete guide on Limit Login Attempts addon that will help you to set login limits and if a user exceeds the defined login limit then the user will automatically move to the blacklist in login limit.